If the installed background misaligned in the view area or if you think the background may look better at another section of the screen, you can change the position of the background as described below.
After you open the background that you want to change its position, right click on it and hover on Change Background Position menuoption. You may choose already defined background positions like: Left Top, Right Top, Center, Right Top, Right Bottom values. The options are self intuitive to use.
- Left Top: will place the wallpaper left top corner of your browser space.
- Left Bottom: will place the wallpaper left bottom corner of your browser space.
- Right Top: will place the wallpaper right top corner of your browser space.
- Right Bottom: will place the wallpaper right bottom corner of your browser space.
- Center: will center the wallpaper inside browser space.
If you want to manually adjust position choose Custom.
Just drag the red Drag Box. You may move the wallpaper in any direction you like. When the new position of the background fits to you, just release the mouse button. This will save the new position permanently for the background.